Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Is Here...Finally

Now that spring is finally here, I thought I'll go out on my bike and see what people are upto... Well looked like people have started planting flowers ... I have taken some shots. I hope you will enjoy these ... Tulips are just so inviting .. :D
You are free to save it on your desktop or wherever you want ...if you like. But to get a better view and better picture, click on the photograph and then let it open in full view ...


1. The kings are here!


2. And the court is ready!


3. Ask the queen to take services from her slaves!


4. The Energy all around is just so radiating!


5. So it's okay to have some friends accompany the Queen !


6. Here come the Princes!


7. Let them take their position!


8. Amongst the Kings of other provicenses!


9. We are all friends and united!


10. The show must begin now!


11. Bring in the guilties.


12. Tell me what you've done!


13. Will tell you later. At this time, do want some company?


14. Rocking on the dock!