Saturday, May 9, 2009

An Apple's View of The World Around Me!

Though, the place where I live is kinda always cold ...but the spring here is completely enjoyable. People just do not like to stay inside when they see sun shining in the spring.Almost everyone from the family either goes boating or fishing or some kind of sporting activity. The bad part is I have not learned swimming yet and so the "on my own" kind of water sport is out of question for me. But, my camera is my ultimate companion ... I had taken these pictures last Wednesday. I welcome you to the "Apple's view" of the world around me ...

1. An Apple's view of the world!



2. Moon trying to find a place at the dock behind my apartment!

3. But the Moon was covered under the net of the budding trees !!

4. Have you not dreamed about being at such a serene place all alone to find the peace of your mind ?

5. The first rainbow of this spring! After the first heavy rain of the season!

6. No, it's not a passenger railway station. It's a freight station by the dockyard!

7. You can sit and relax and see the boats go around !