Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Google Adsense income is more than $193000

I could not resist subscribing to the "Monetize" tab on my blog customization tab. And you must be wondering how I started making an immediate income through Google Adsense. Well, My first day was a great start with over $159,000 but today has been going on much better with a new all-time record of more than $193,000 within last 6 hours. You want to know how ... :)

Well, not exactly true! My blog is for my fun only. But I'm sure many of the people must have told you or you might have come across many sites where the owner/blogger claims to be earning several thousands dollar each day via Google AdSense. And he is seen to be having either a screenshot or a photograph of a check.
Something like this in one of the ads on a site :





Now you can create your own proof by entering your amount in dollars into the Google Adsense Generator and show your friends that you are a AdSense-millionaire too.






Just goto http://googleadsensegenerator.com/ and start making money :).